RebornCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JrMod Applications

+18
sidthekid
infamo12345
hinds
Stuflo19
ducky033
CakeyWakey
NarwhalFire
jsexpress
Muldreg
Jordan1460
TheRealDirtyDan
rawrger
Boringnugget
Frug
Wrathguy78
octoshrimpy
grimzy101
[Owner]jmstolle
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JrMod Applications Empty JrMod Applications

Post by [Owner]jmstolle Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:12 pm

Would you like to be staff on our server? Well, you're in luck! We're almost always looking for staff members, starting at JrMod and working your way up. Copy and paste this format or you will be INSTANTLY DENIED:

~~~_____'s JrMod Application~~~

IGN:
Rank on RebornCraft:
Why do you want to be staff here? Aim for 5+ sentences:
Do you have a Skype?(Note this won't hurt you if you don't):
Any previous staff experience?:
Additional comments(s):

Thank you for applying for staff. Once you have posted, wait to hear an answer from jmstolle. Ask a High Admin+ to review your application in game.

Last edited by [Owner]jmstolle on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

[Owner]jmstolle
Admin

https://reborncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

JrMod Applications Empty Re: JrMod Applications

Post by grimzy101 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:33 pm

~~~grimzy101's JrMod Application~~~

IGN- grimzy101

How long have you been a part of RebornCraft?:
(been told not to answer this as it's not up yet)

1) i would love to be staff on here because i wish to bring together a great community of players
2) I would love to help make the server a great success
3) i would like to help stop the server from getting griefed, hacked, spammers
4) i would like to help take the work load off of the other admins

yes i do have skype

yes, i am staff on many servers i know all basic command and i'm a moderator on 2 different servers and a admin on another Smile

Additional comments(s):
i am 14 and would love to be part of the staff on this server Smile

grimzy101

Back to top Go down

JrMod Applications Empty Octo's Application

Post by octoshrimpy Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:31 pm

IGN- octoshrimpy

1)because with JM, it's gonna be a fun server.
2)griefers=unwelcome in my book, although everyone is good till they give me a reason not to trust them.
3) this server can start out and be great, and I want to help it become the best server it can be.
4) I've seen in other servers that are understaffed how people get stressed, and i really dislike that fact that I cant help.
5)I love helping people.

yes.

nope. this would be my first.

Additional comments(s):
19 yrs old, fun upbeat, always helping out, kind of guy. Very Happy just what you need.

octoshrimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owner]jmstolle Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:35 pm

IGN- octoshrimpy

1)because with JM, it's gonna be a fun server.
2)griefers=unwelcome in my book, although everyone is good till they give me a reason not to trust them.
3) this server can start out and be great, and I want to help it become the best server it can be.
4) I've seen in other servers that are understaffed how people get stressed, and i really dislike that fact that I cant help.
5)I love helping people.

yes.

nope. this would be my first.

Additional comments(s):
19 yrs old, fun upbeat, always helping out, kind of guy. Very Happy just what you need.

<<<

Accepted. Welcome to the team.

[Owner]jmstolle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrathguy78 Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:03 pm

IGN-Wrathguy78
1:I love helping people
2:I hate grief ill do anything to stop it
3:for jail/mute/kick to stop spammers griefers hackers etc
4:I staff on 3 servers and they are working rlly good
5:I love to be staff to help the server
Do you have a Skype?(Note this won't hurt you if you don't):Yes u know it jm

Any previous staff experience?:as I said 3 servers
Additional comments(s):

Wrathguy78

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owner]jmstolle Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Wrathguy78 wrote:~~~_____'s JrMod Application~~~

IGN-Wrathguy78

Additional comments(s):

<<<

Accepted, welcome to the team

[Owner]jmstolle
Admin

Back to top Go down

JrMod Applications Empty JrMod App for Frug

Post by Frug Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:41 pm

~~~SanFranFrug's JrMod Application~~~

IGN- SanFranFrug
Why do you want to be staff here? Aim for 5+ sentences: Even though I've just joined, I logged on (I got the IP from a Skype call) and noticed how amazing the spawn was. I'm one of those people who just log on and take notice of what's surrounding them.
I read the staff and I must say, I squealed. I think it would be perfect to have this survival community and I see great potential in the outcome. I understand I'm probably not going to get this, however I will remain as a player on the server no matter what happens. It would be a wonderful break from CF and I would try my hardest to balance the time. Even though I'm admin on CF, I'm going to try and divide the time for these servers equally depending on whether I get JrMod or not.
Do you have a Skype?(Note this won't hurt you if you don't): Yes, you have me added. vanishedtoyoureyes
Any previous staff experience?: I am admin on a server called CF and I have run my own server and been staff on a handful.
Additional comments(s): This is going to make my application irrelevant, but I'm 9 years old. Yes, it's true. People say I'm mature for my age, and I must say I think that is true.

Jm, thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to apply for such a wonderful-looking server. I'm really excited to see the outcome!

Frug

Back to top Go down

Post by Boringnugget Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:42 pm

IGN-BoringNugget
Why do you want to be staff here? Aim for 5+ sentences: I would like to be staff here because I love helping out others. I feel like that because I play minecraft a whole lot- I'll be able to be active and always ready to fix any problem that may come up. Also, I enjoy doing card magic- which has helped me become more sociable and friendly. I always enjoy being on servers with friends and I am familiar with a great deal of people on this server- so I will get along very easily with other staff Smile. Also, I despise griefers and don't display much sympathy when it comes to dealing out punishments when they are needed.
Do you have a Skype?(Note this won't hurt you if you don't):Yep (You have me added already)
Any previous staff experience?:I'm admin on 1 creative server and run a small server for my friends and I.
Additional comments(s):None really, besides from the fact that despite being rather young I'm pretty mature and don't show my age through my actions as much as some other people do.

Boringnugget

Back to top Go down

JrMod Applications Empty JrMod application for rawrger

Post by rawrger Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:35 pm

~~~rawrger's JrMod Application~~~

IGN- rawrger

1. Although I'm brand new to the server, I can tell this server could be successful and I would love to help the server get there.
2. I would love to help the community of the server the best I can to drive out griefers and troublemakers.
3. I'd love to be a friendly staff member who is available to player's questions and issues.
4. I would like to help build structures for the server for players to use.
5. I enjoy helping people, and I would like to give the rest of the staff a break when the server gets chaotic.
6. I want to make sure the server's rules are enforced to the players so we can limit the number of troublemakers.
7. I want to keep the server fun and entertaining for the community to enjoy.

I do have a Skype. (You already have my Skype)

I have never been on any staff before.

Additional comments(s):
- Even though I have never been a part of a staff before, I try to be a leader in the community to help other players.
- If I do not get accepted as staff, I still plan to help the server out the best I can.
- Where I live, it is summer, so I should be active, being on from 5-7 days a week.
- If I'm staff or not, I hope the server thrives and succeeds.
-If I am away and cannot be active, I will tell you ahead of time though Skype.

Thanks for letting me apply! I can't wait to see the server thrive whether I become staff or not. Thank you for reading my application and I hope to help in any way I can.

rawrger

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealDirtyDan Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:48 pm

~~~Jacob's JrMod Application~~~

IGN - purifiedsinzz

~Considering there are many reasons, I'd like to name only a few. From my time on staff at Concept Freebuild, I've come to notice that helping new people out is a great experience. I've met people that were just FANTASTIC through helping them out. The fact that staff on any server has the power to befriend just about anybody is a really nice feeling.

~I do.
~JM has my skype, I believe.
~It's on my profile.

~Yes, I was Owner on two servers that my friend owned before.
~Co-Owner on another that he started
~Currently am a Mod on Concept Freebuild.

Additional comments(s):
~As stated before, I'm known for befriending people easily and work well with others, as well as by myself.
~I'm 15, but considering I'm almost 16 in the next few months, I refer to myself as 16.
~I can be firetrucking humorous from time to time, but am serious when the time calls for it.

Last edited by TheRealDirtyDan on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to fix some errors.)
TheRealDirtyDan
TheRealDirtyDan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan1460 Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:45 pm

IGN- Jordan1460
Why do you want to be staff here? Aim for 5+ sentences: I've worked with you before and you know how I work, i'm a good person who has skills and much more experience, I have experience with scripting and minecraft.
Do you have a Skype?(Note this won't hurt you if you don't): You now I have it
Any previous staff experience?: Yeah know I do
Additional comments(s): N/A

Jordan1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Muldreg Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:07 am

IGN- Cendril

Why do you want to be staff here?: It's a fun server. I would like to help stop greifers/hackers. I would like to help make the server safe for everyone. I know most of the commands already, I have been an admin on four different servers.
Do you have a Skype?: I have one.
Any previous staff experience?: I have been an admin on four different servers.
Additional comments: N/A
Muldreg
Muldreg

Back to top Go down

JrMod Applications Empty re: Jr Mod Application

Post by jsexpress Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:07 am

~~~Jsexpress' JrMod Application~~~

IGN-
Why do you want to be staff here? Aim for 5+ sentences:i truly DO like this server, I like its unique design of the economy, the time put into it, and the activity and popularity for such an early time of after the release on a site like pmc. I also like to support a growing community and, with any luck, be a major part of it. i know there will be a time for action and a time for patiance, and im willing to do both so long as for if it is what benifits the server. I do strongly believe in the rules and want to help anyone in need even on simple things like a small greif.
Do you have a Skype?(Note this won't hurt you if you don't):no sorry. No
Any previous staff experience?:yes, i am an op/admin on a server and a mod on another 2.
Additional comments(s): I've already shown you my "application" on pmc so what is there basically fits inside this if it hasn't already been asked, thanks for reading this and i hope that i can be one soon, but if your full, no worries Wink

jsexpress

Back to top Go down

Post by NarwhalFire Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:11 pm

~~~NarwhalFire's JrMod Application~~~

IGN- NarwhalFire
1.) I am not afraid to ban if worse comes to worse. Even friends.
2.) Most of the staff here is already on Concept Freebuild, we're close friends and work well together.
3.) I love meeting new people and experiencing other servers.
4.) You're a good guy, I want to make sure this server is amazing.
5.) I'm always there for people when they're feeling down on themselves, and to answer questions!
Any previous staff experience?: Admin for 6 months on Concept Freebuild
Additional comments(s): Thanks for your consideration, I'll do my best to keep this server running as smooth and steady as possible.
~Nar

NarwhalFire

Back to top Go down

Post by CakeyWakey Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:09 pm

~~~Cake's JrMod Application~~~
IGN: ihascake22
~I recently joined, acknowledging that JM was the owner, so I knew in advance I'd want to apply for staff
~I really love helping others. Staffing on CF presented me with a whole new feeling of happiness- whether it comes to helping and befriending others or catching the bad greifers
~Most of the staff here are my very good friends, so it makes me want to be on staff here so much.
~I show no remorse with punishing anyone, as I don't really take to rule-breakers very well.
~ Staffing on any server just makes my life better. It gives me a great opportunity to befriend anyone, as that trait comes with any staff member from any server.
Do you have a Skype? (Note this won't hurt you if you don't): Yes, of course. I do believe you have it! (Ihascake22)
Any previous staff experience?: I've been staff on Concept Freebuild for about 2 months. I'm currently a moderator. I'm familiar with most common commands, such as /jail, /kick, and /mute.
Additional comment(s):
~Where I currently live, it's summer, which allows me to be even more active.
~I can't guarantee that ill get staff, but if I don't, I still plan to frequently play on this server. It appears to be amazing, and I already love the community and atmosphere.
~Thank you for your time, and I will strive to make your server community safe, fun, and amazing.

Last edited by CakeyWakey on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot the '~~~___'s JrMod Application" SORRRRY :))

CakeyWakey

Back to top Go down

Post by ducky033 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:11 pm

IGN: dukcy033

Rank on RebornCraft: Regular

Why do you want to be staff here? Aim for 5+ sentences: I want to be staff on RebornCraft because its a great server that I want to stick with. There are alot of great people and staff. Being higher up in ranks on the server will only make me want to be on the server longer and ever second of MC. There is a great community on RebornCraft that I want to be apart of. Very Happy

Do you have a Skype?(Note this won't hurt you if you don't): minecraftducky033

Any previous staff experience?: I was staff on 2 other servers before, but one got hacked and shut down, and the other server, the owner couldn't handle being an owner. :/

Additional comments(s):

ducky033

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuflo19 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:01 pm

My ign is stuflo19 I have Skype I will add u at some point when im aloud to add people idk irl I think I should be mod becuase when I am mod I become mod I become really active and am only off the server when I'm asleep or at school I have some past experience and the owner wanted me to be admin but they had enough but I became head mod and I was not power abusing i watch the chat and read every message and help everyone if I have missed anything i will answer hope u will consider me as a later mod if one quits or something goodbye

Stuflo19

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuflo19 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:05 pm

My rank is regular on the server

Stuflo19

Back to top Go down

Post by hinds Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:40 pm

IGN:hinds
Rank on RebornCraft: my rank is regular
Why do you want to be staff here? Aim for 5+ sentences: i want to be staff here because i have only been on not long but this server is AMAZING and its one of the best server's i have been on and i really want to help people and help the server and i really like to know more staff and i would love to be staff here :]
Do you have a Skype?(Note this won't hurt you if you don't):i do have skype and i have the owner jmstolle 

Any previous staff experience?:well i have a server but its classic :{ and i was co-owner on wraths server until it got hacked :{ but i still know some commands :}
Additional comments(s):no :{

hinds

Back to top Go down

JrMod Applications Empty ~~~stuflo19's jrmod app~~~~~

Post by Stuflo19 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:46 pm

~~~~stuflo19's jrmod app~~~~~

Ign:stuflo19

Why I want to be staff: Well I've been playing for a bit now and it seems a really fun server I'm now a regular going for merchant and I'm gonna keep playing till it shuts down its soooooo fun. I hate those lousy people that spend all there life griefing and I aim to stop them. I never abuse my powers if someone continues to spam after a warning from any staff I will give them a 2 min mute or if they are being disrespectful. I always to what people need me to I scan every. Hat message and answer as many questions as I can to help all the server lovely new people. I also aim to enforce the rules and never disobey anyone higher up the chain than me.

Any past experience:I have some past experience as a mod and when u asked how I was at it he said awsome and promoted me because apperantly I'm good but no one wants me as there mod will you be that 2nd server because I would love to have a shot and try to impress u.

Skype:I have Skype but sadly I can't add u yet but as soon as I can i will.

Other info: I am very active and know alot about minecraft and now some people that are amazing with servers.

Stuflo19

Back to top Go down

Post by infamo12345 Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:48 pm

IGN: Infamo12345
Rank on RebornCraft: Merchant 
Why do you want to be staff here? Aim for 5+ sentences: well i found this server a couple of weeks ago. when i  saw that the server didn't just have excellent plugins and no lag they also had great staff. since i joined the server i wanted to be apart of the staff and help people out. i have made so many friends on your server and i just wanna say thank you for hosting this wonderful server
Do you have a Skype?(Note this won't hurt you if you don't):yes i have Skype and i go on a lot my Skype username is Infamo12345
Any previous staff experience?:yes i used to staff on a wonderful server called Yalin and i have learned a few things about being mod from that
Additional comments(s):none but thank you for reviewing my application

infamo12345

Back to top Go down

JrMod Applications Empty sidthekid04 mod aplications

Post by sidthekid Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:30 pm

IGN: sidthekid04
Rank on RebornCraft:merchant
1: this server is awesome and i feel if i am mod i can help new players that come on easier.
2:i already help out as much as i can but i see people ask jrmods+ then they get on the server the same questions so i feel if i am jrmod then they wont have to re ask the question and get the same response
3:i am active and i will be able to be on the server a lot as summer is approaching so i will be a good active staff member 
4:i really want to help this server become a popular 
5: because i am on the server alot i would be able to chatch those people who break the rules and ban/mute them
Do you have a Skype?(Note this won't hurt you if you don't): yes i do if u want it u can just ask me in game
Any previous staff experience?: yes i have been staff on alot of servers i have been admin, co-owner, mod, police,
Additional comments(s): i am 14 years old i am very helpful and in general easy to get along with Very Happy

sidthekid

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuflo19 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Would you like to be staff on our server? Well, you're in luck! We're almost always looking for staff members, starting at JrMod and working your way up. Copy and paste this format or you will be INSTANTLY DENIED:

~~~stuflo19's JrMod Application~~~

IGN:stuflo19
Rank on RebornCraft:marketeer should be entrupanuer
1.i love this server so much and know ways to make it popular i gained 1 server 50new players i think I can help get some donations and stuff.
2.All the staff seem awsome so far and I really want to help them all out and I'm really eger to learn how the server works with plugins and the console and try or work it seems quite fun.
3.I have been on a whole lot and it never gets boring for me and I would love to help everyone and defeat all griefers(I asked JH if I should block portals and he told me to I didn't grief ok I was just making sure the server didn't duff like when I went into nether all commands broke and all ranks were lost October even went to newcomer.
4.I can build new things with some plugin help like a pvp arena a paintball arena a cool game that is completely random and has no name but is fun and lots more.
5.I just love the server and want to help it in every way even If I don't get jrmod at all I'm still going to help as am a determined fun to be around if u don't get on the wrong side of me and understands alot of things.
Do you have a Skype?(Note this won't hurt you if you don't)Surprised i have but I can't add u but I have steam my username is stuflo19
Any previous staff experience?:I have previous experience and they said a was very good they wanted to admin me but they had too many admins so they made a HeadMod rank just for me that's how good I was. Ur no one wants me now.
Additional comments(s):hope u consider me keep safe have fun and PLAY MINECRAFT! Also if I become jrmod I will still play 99% legit tonguelol!

Thank you for applying for staff. Once you have posted, wait to hear an answer from jmstolle. Ask a High Admin+ to review your application in game.

Last edited by Stuflo19 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cus I wanted to)

Stuflo19

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrathytaffy Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:32 pm

IGN-Wrathguy78

Additional comments(s):

Wrathytaffy

Back to top Go down

JrMod Applications Empty KoyuDerp's very own JrMod Application of Derp.

Post by KoyuRuhun Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:31 am

IGN: Koyuruhun
Rank on RebornCraft: Currently [Regular]
Why do you want to be staff here? 
Well, besides the face that i was told by so many people including Jm himself, i decided it would be best for everyone if i took the time to become a part in the ranks of staff members on the server to help keep track of everything that could possibly make the server a bad place to be.
Also, this yellow color is getting to be a bit tacky, don't you think?
Ofcourse i have a skype, i mean i used it to help octo repair the server, which failed. Several times. But yeah, i do, its the same as my IGN. 
Yeah, i was, and still am a JrMod on CF Creative. Nice place to visit Btw.
Additional comments(s):
Derp. That is all.

KoyuRuhun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next