RebornCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself!

+4
Lux
Cody Brooks (Co-Owner)
Gissy555
[Owner]jmstolle
8 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Introduce yourself!

Post by [Owner]jmstolle Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:57 pm

Want to make the proper introduction so the server can get to know you? Post it here! Hobbies? Music? Sports? We all want to know! It's the community that makes RebornCraft what it is.

[Owner]jmstolle
Admin

https://reborncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by [Owner]jmstolle Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Hello everyone, jmstolle here.

You may know me as JMitch, because that's what I usually go by.

Here is some stuff about me:
Sports- I love football, played it for years.
Hobbies- Minecraft, staffing on Minecraft servers, football, and especially owning RebornCraft!
Music- Not really a music guy, but I usually keep my radio stations tuned in to the local Hip-Hop, but that's pretty much it.

I guess that's all to tell, really. RebornCraft should be up soon, and I will be posting the IP and making a thread on the Minecraft forums. Until then, stay tuned, and enjoy your time on RebornCraft!

~[Owner]jmstolle

[Owner]jmstolle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy555 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Hey guys, Gissy here.

You may know me as Giselle, because, well, that's my name.

Here is some stuff about me:
Sports- I love music, playing soccer, and hanging out with friends Smile
Hobbies- Minecraft, Soccer, Singing
Music- Alternate music; My Chemical Romance, Skrillex, Rise Against, Black Veil Brides, Linkin Park Smile

I'm gonna stop copying JMitch now ! Hai guys ! I'm Giselle ! I like unicorns and I honestly don't know why. I'm not girly or anything, I just find them awesome Very Happy Do you like cereal? I do Smile while writing this, I am extremely hungry.. Feed me! I needz ze cake but ze cake is a lie ! I'm so weird. I'll go now, I'll just crawl my way back to Tumblr! Nevermind, I forgot, I didn't tell you anything, really. My favorite color is green. What the? An ice cream truck hit passed by my house, can you not see I am minecrafting? The nerve of some people.. Anyway, I'm 13.. Uhm, I prefer talking and hanging out with guys because yeah.. A lot of girls are just too girly with their pink purses and high heels.. Less drama, too. The heck?! Stupid icecream truck vendor.. Making me distracted.. Oh yeah! I have ADHD and hyperactivity problems :$ and I'm very shy and I'm a try hard when it comes to making friends over minecraft and stuff.. This is getting very long. OH YEAH! I'm Hispanic Very Happy fndjdjd my phone just fell on my face -_- By the way, I love you Smile

Last edited by Gissy555 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Gissy555

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owner]jmstolle Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:29 pm

That is probably the most random introduction I've ever heard... Good to have you on the server Gissy Smile

[Owner]jmstolle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Cody Brooks

Post by Cody Brooks (Co-Owner) Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Hey its me Cody.
I'm the Co-Owner and excited to see you guys on the server.

Cody Brooks (Co-Owner)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Hey everyone!

I honestly suck at introductions, so PM me whatever you want to know about me, and if it isn't too personal, I'll let you know. Smile

Looking forward to seeing you all on the server!

Lux

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Gandalf The White's Introduction

Post by GandalfTheWhite Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Hello there, My name is Braeden, Also known as Braedenb12, or Gandalf the White. I am 14 years old, and live in the United States. I am currently a High Admin on the server, and am Happy to help anyone with anything they need, and I also have Staff experience from another server. I like to play Minecraft, Listen to Music, Hike, and take Photos. I dislike (hate) annoying people, who have no thinking capabilities, and no common sense. I dislike little kids, and babies. I also hate seafood, too-healthy food, sports and gym, Dark Chocolate, Diet pop, etc. I don't watch or play sports. I am on the server mostly weeknights, and sometime on the weekend. I am a person really easy to get to know, and I also can be a hard-ass and joking with the people I know Razz So don't get offended. If you ever need anything, You can either Message me on here, Or on the Minecraft Forums. You can also talk to me on the server, if i'm on, or email me at braedenb12@gmail.com, My Skype Username is Braedenb13. P.S. I Love you all <3 P.P.S Remember, my IGN is braedenb12, but my Nickname is Gandalf Razz

Last edited by GandalfTheWhite on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
GandalfTheWhite
GandalfTheWhite

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owner]jmstolle Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Great to have you on the server everyone. I'm looking forward to a great time with all of you.

~JMitch

[Owner]jmstolle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty :D M0rd!

Post by M0rd Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Yo what's up all you peoples! M0RD3C41 speaking!
(or y' know M0rd that's cool too)
Anyways....
Sports: Eehh I'm not really a "sporty" guy, but I'll shoot hoops, or play football or something, if I'm feeling kinda "outsidey". Which isn't often. hehe.
Hobbies: I don't think any of you know how much I love drawing. I could write a whole book about it. (of course not really, i'm not good with writing)
Music: Dub and the step. Hip to the hop. Rock with the Roll. Ya know.
>>Enter: Summary
I'm M0RD3C41, I go by any of the following: M0rd, M0, Mord, Alex, Camacho, Carlos, or Charles.
I'd prefer: M0rd, Mord, Alex, or Charles. Ummmm, As said previously, I am not a good writer, but you know. I will draw anything and everything as long as it isn't inappropriate. I am a very weird person around people. Derp. If you couldn't tell already, my name is based off of Regular Show's, Mordecai. So yeah. I like Megaman. And the Avengers. If you need anything I haven't explained, PM me, or skype me whichever.
Contact stuffs
Gmail: alexcamachom0rd3c41@gmail.com
Phone: 469-400-3471 (Please don't spam me)
No I will not post my address.

PEACE OUT YO!!
(p.s. i like doctor who)

M0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owner]jmstolle Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Good to have you Mord.

[Owner]jmstolle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olothontor Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Hey, all! Olothontor here, though you can call me Olly or Olo if it's too many letters for you.

I have way too many hobbies for my own good. I enjoy roleplaying and I play a lot of tabletop RPGs like Pathfinder and 7th Sea. I play quite a bit of Minecraft as well, and people tell me I'm a good builder. Eh, I could be better.

Don't be afraid to give me a shout on the server if you need anything, particularly build advice. I might be kinda harsh sometimes, but I promise it's all constructive crits, hehe.

Cheers!

Olly~

Olothontor

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owner]jmstolle Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Welcome to RebornCraft staff Olly Very Happy

[Owner]jmstolle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuflo19 Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Hi guys its stuflo19 here i like playing football and I like playing guitar I'm really wierd but I have a good since of humer so be friendly to me and I'll be friendly back I'm not good at introductions so talk to me ingame for all u need to know my hobbies are minecraft and football and guitar i like bing staff the one time I was stff and I was good at it I'm eager to learn how minecraft servers work so I can help out the server one day.

Stuflo19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum